An eight-year-old boy died after he consumed about 300 ml liquor, a leftover of a party held by his father at their home in Kerala’s Pathanamthitta district Monday.
Police said the boy was alone at home on Sunday afternoon. His father and the mother had gone to attend separate functions. When they returned home, the parents saw the son in an unconscious state. Later in the evening, he gained normalcy at a hospital.
He told the doctors and parents that he had consumed liquor. Early Monday morning, his condition worsened and he died.
Quoting forensic surgeon, the police said the boy died due to excess alcohol intake.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The father told the police that he had turned a teetotaller recently, but a bottle of Bacardi rum was kept at home for his friends. After the recent get-together of the friends, about 350 ml of liquor was left in the bottle. The boy seemed to have consumed almost 300 ml of rum. A case of unnatural death was registered.