Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said 51 communal incidents have taken place in Maharashtra till June this year, 44 communal incidents have taken place in Karnataka, 33 incidents have taken place in Rajasthan, 32 incidents in Bihar and 26 incidents have taken place in Gujarat.
Rijiju said of the 823 communal incidents in 2013, a total of 247 communal incidents have taken place in Uttar Pradesh, 88 in Maharashtra, 84 in Madhya Pradesh, 73 in Karnataka, 68 in Gujarat, 63 in Bihar and 52 in Rajasthan.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Minister said of the 668 communal incidents that took place in 2012, 118 occurred in Uttar Pradesh, 94 in Maharashtra, 92 in Madhya Pradesh, 69 in Karnataka, 60 in Andhra Pradesh, 57 in Gujarat, 56 in Kerala and 37 in Rajasthan.