The district administration Sunday suspended three government teachers for allegedly watching obscene video films on the premises of Panigaon middle school here, an official said.
Mathura Basic Shiksa Adhikari Shyam Prakash Yadav said headmaster Mahavir Prasad, assistant teacher Mohar Singh and a class-IV employee Jayveer Singh were suspended with immediate effect. A contractual part-time teacher Praveen Kumar was, meanwhile, fired, he said.
Yadav said Assistant Basic Shiksha Adhikari had gone to inspect the matter, when he found a video clip on Kumar’s cellphone, depicting the headmaster watching the obscene videos. Yadav, on the direction of District Magistrate B Chandrakala, suspended all the accused and proceeded to lodge a case under cyber crime law.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage