Three persons were killed Wednesday night in fresh outbreak of communal violence in Budhana area of Muzaffarnagar district,hit by riots in September which had left over 60 dead.
The three victims,identified as Afroz,20,Meherban,21,and Ajmal,22,were beaten to death while another was injured in clashes between members of two communities in Muhammadpurraisingh village,District Magistrate Kaushal Raj said.
The incident appeared to be the fallout of the communal tension in the region. Muhammadpurraisingh village was one of places affected by the riots last month.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Efforts are on to nab the accused. Security has been tightened and senior officials are on the spot,the DM said.
Sources claimed that the victims were among those staying in relief camps after the riots.