A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang raped by an acquaintance and his two friends in a moving car before being dumped in the forest near Ajrada village here, police said on Friday.
The girl, a resident of Nagina in Bijnor district was found unconscious yesterday in the forests near Ajrada village after being raped by three youths, Station Incharge of Mundali police station, Wasim Khan said.
- BPO worker gangraped in moving car in Noida, dumped in Delhi
- Tribal woman raped by 10 people, including two minors
- 17-year-old girl raped by two men in Thane
- Delhi: Former wrestler held in connection with rape of 16-year-old kabaddi player
- Colleagues spike woman's drink,gangrape her in Delhi
- School girl among two sedated,gangraped and blackmailed with MMS clips: Police
After gaining consciousness, she complained that one Wasim had invited her to Ghaziabad for a job in the meat factory he works, but later he took her to Meerut in a car that had two of his friends, he said.
The victim alleged that the accused offered her a drink laced with sedatives and she fell unconscious after drinking it, police said, adding that she was then gang-raped by them and dumped in the forest.
Medical examination of girl has been done, police said, adding that an FIR has been registered against Wasim, a resident of Sahrurpur village and his two friends.