Seventeen persons, including three women and 10 children, from Pakistan Occupied Kashmir were detained for illegally crossing into India from Nepal through Sonouli border, SSB sources said today.
Four men, three women and 10 children were detained from here yesterday for illegally crossing into India after reaching Kathmandu from Pakistan, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Deputy Commandant of Sonouli Mithul Kumar said.
Kumar said all of them hailed from POK’s Muzaffarabad town and had left Jammu and Kashmir in 1989 and 2009 in separate groups.
It is suspected that some of them had been involved in terrorist activities, Kumar said.
The group, accompanied by SSB personnel, has been sent to Jammu and Kashmir cell in Delhi from where the central intelligence agencies would take over, he added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest