A 15-year-old Class X student from Udhamsingh Nagar of Uttarakhand was allegedly gangraped by five youths in Bijnore’s Rehad police station area Thursday. The alleged victim had come to Bijnore with two of her friends — a girl who studies with her and a Class XI boy of another school in Udhamsingh Nagar. The alleged victim and her classmate were in school uniform.
All five accused were arrested Friday. They have been identified as Ravi, Bhupesh, Amit, Monu and Kalle, all residents of Dehlawala village in Rehad police station area. The police have also arrested the Class XI boy on charges of abduction.
The SHO said the boy had reached the girl’s school Thursday and left for Bijnore on his motorcycle with her and her classmate. They travelled for 15 km and reached Dehlawala village in Rehad area where the alleged gangrape happened. Additional SP, Bijnore, Radhey Shayam said the girl was allegedly raped by three men, Kalle Monu and Bhupesh, while the two others held the Class XI boy and thrashed him.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
While the girl was allegedly being assaulted, her classmate ran to seek help from people working in the nearby fields, forcing the accused to escape from the place and leaving a motorcycle behind. The motorcycle, which belonged to Monu, helped the police in identifying the accused.
The five rape accused as well as the boy charged with abduction were produced before court that sent them to judicial custody Friday.
The medical examination of the girl has been conducted and her clothes sent for pathological tests. The girl’s statement would be recorded before the magistrate Saturday.
Investigating officer and the SHO of Rihad police station, Brij Mohan Singh said so far no accused has been found to be a juvenile.