Former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda,accused in the suicide case of a former airhostess,has sought extension of interim bail that was to expire on October 4.
The application for extension of interim bail has been moved in the court of additional sessions judge M C Gupta. A sitting MLA from Sirsa,Kanda was granted interim bail by the court on September 5 to attend the states Assembly session on the condition that he would show his attendance in the House.
Kanda had said this being the last session of the House,he needed to attend it to discharge his obligations towards his constituency. His co-accused and employee Aruna Chadha is also out on interim bail till November 15 to attend religious and family events.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Chadha was arrested on August 8 last year while Kanda had surrendered 10 days later on August 18. Both Chadha and Kanda are accused of abetting the suicide of the 23-year-old former airhostess who was earlier employed in Kandas MDLR airlines.
The former airhostess was found dead on August 5,2012 at Delhi residence. In her suicide note,she had said she was ending her life due to harassment by Kanda and Chadha. The police had in its chargesheet said Kanda was obsessed with the victim and was putting pressure on her to come back to his company.