A 40-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by two people in Sardhana area here when she turned unconscious after consuming a spiked drink offered by them, police said Monday. “The victim was offered a spiked drink after which she fell unconscious. Taking advantage of the situation, she was taken to a secluded place in a forest area and allegedly gangraped,” they said.
As per the complaint lodged by the victim, the duo offered her a lift in their car on Saturday. One of the accused identified as Ankit was known to her. On the way she was offered a cold drink laced with sedatives which made her unconscious, police said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The victim was then taken to a secluded spot in a forest area by the two accused and gangraped. Both of them left her in an unconscious state near Meerut road and fled, they said.
A case has been registered against the accused and the victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.