Doctors treating Trinamool Congress MP and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s nephew Abhishek Banerjee are an anxious lot as he still has fever, body ache and continues to be on oxygen support a week after his accident.
A medical bulletin released on Sunday by Belle Vue Clinic, where he is admitted, said, “He is still feeling the effect of trauma which he had undergone on the 18th, causing a lot of anxiety to the medical board.”
The report also said that Banerjee’s irregular pulse rate had been a matter of concern for the 14-member board. “The eye tests and other tests which he had been through resulted in satisfactory reports causing some relief to, however, a grim overall situation,” the report further read.
Sources at the hospital said that the board will soon take a decision on performing surgery under his left eye. “Doctors are waiting for the facial swelling to subside before the surgery is conducted,” said a senior doctor.
The Trinamool youth wing president’s car had met with an accident on National Highway-2 near Singur last Tuesday. An MRI report had confirmed that Banerjee had suffered an “orbital floor fracture”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More