It was a sunny Sunday morning here with the minimum temperature recorded at 22.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season’s average. The Met has forecast a partly cloudy sky later during the day.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degree Celsius.
“The sky is likely to be clear during the morning hours, however, will turn partly cloudy afternoon onwards,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD). According to the weather office, the humidity at 8.30 a.m was 87 per cent.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The maximum temperature on Saturday settled at 35.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season’s average, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 23 degree Celsius, two notches above the season’s average.