Former Pakistan cricketer and TV commentator Wasim Akram was on Sunday witness to an attack on the camera crew that was part of his live telecast for news channel Aaj Tak.
Akram was commenting on Virat Kohli’s performance during the T20 World Cup match against Australia, when, according to the footage available, a group of people attempted to stop the broadcast. The incident took place in Mumbai at around 11.05 pm.
The channel’s Sports Editor Vikrant Gupta took to Twitter saying there wasn’t much to the incident.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Friends no need to panic. Nothing wrong with @wasimakramlive – a few people just objected to the cameras there. That’s it
— Vikrant Gupta (@vikrantgupta73) March 27, 2016