Former Pakistan cricketer and TV commentator Wasim Akram was on Sunday witness to an attack on the camera crew that was part of his live telecast for news channel Aaj Tak.
Akram was commenting on Virat Kohli’s performance during the T20 World Cup match against Australia, when, according to the footage available, a group of people attempted to stop the broadcast. The incident took place in Mumbai at around 11.05 pm.
The channel’s Sports Editor Vikrant Gupta took to Twitter saying there wasn’t much to the incident.
Friends no need to panic. Nothing wrong with @wasimakramlive – a few people just objected to the cameras there. That’s it
— Vikrant Gupta (@vikrantgupta73) March 27, 2016
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review