Minister for School Education Vinod Tawde Tuesday faced protests from teachers of unaided schools, who took to the streets against the government’s failure to give them their long standing dues.
In the backdrop of a special meeting of cabinet ministers at Aurangabad, the unrest within the education sector saw teachers staging a demonstrations on streets. The Dhangar community (shepherd community), fighting for reservation under tribals category, also took to the streets in groups.
However, sources in the government said the government had already given adequate representation to Dhangars by making two members from the community, Ram Shinde and Mahadeo Jhankar, ministers.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Regarding unpaid dues, it was indicated that the matter will be relooked to resolve the problem.