In a sensational murder case, a man who was freed recently after serving 10 years in jail for raping a seven-year-old girl in 2004, allegedly again raped another 12-year-old girl and brutally killed her so that she could not stand witness against him like his previous victim. Police have arrested the accused identified as Pappu, who allegedly raped the 12-year-old girl on November 26 and then murdered her the same day and threw her body in the bushes in Kerakat area of Jaunpur district, said SSP Nitin Tiwari.
Watch What Else Is Making News
He said the accused was earlier sentenced to 10-years in jail for raping a seven-year-old girl in 2004, in which the minor girl appeared before a court as a witness for the crime and he was pronounced a jail punishment.
This time, he brutally murdered the girl after raping her, so that she could not stand as a witness for the crime like the previous one, the SSP said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The girl’s mother who became suspicious of the accused, on November 27 registered an FIR alleging that the accused kidnapped her daughter.
On the pretext of taking the girl for a long-drive on his scooty, the accused took her to Kerakat area, where he forcibly raped her and then slit her throat and threw the body in the bushes, the SSP said.
The local police along with sleuths of crime branch arrested the accused from his house in Jaitpura area here on yesterday, the SSP said.
The girl’s body was recovered three days ago by the Jaunpur police.