Uttarakhand police on Tuesday detected a CCTV grab of a terror suspect here seen in the company of seven to eight others who could be his associates prompting authorities to sound an alert across the state.
The DGP office here said the CCTV grab has been released on WhatsApp with an appeal to people to help track down
the suspect seen with seven to eight persons standing close to him in the background who could be his associates.
- Alert after four ‘Iraqi men’ go missing in Odisha
- Delhi Police issues alert for missing car hired from Pathankot
- Police probe cellphone calls made near blast site
- Refineries on their radar: LeT men armed with tanker drivers licence
- Mumbai blasts: Sketch of suspect made with CCTV grab
- We have no info on Headleys visit to state: Gujarat Police
An alert has been sounded in the state and a search launched to trace the suspect, a source at the DGP office said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Coming close on the heels of the arrest of four terror suspects linked with ISIS from Roorkee in Haridwar district, the recovery of the CCTV grab assumes significance.
When contacted, Additional DGP Anil Raturi refused to comment on the CCTV grab for security reasons.