Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat on Sunday wrote to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh urging him to direct BSF and other central security forces not to cause unnecessary “hurdles” to the traders on the Kailash Mansarovar yatra route.
In the letter, Rawat has drawn the Home Minister’s attention to the problems Indian traders face during transportation on the yatra route, and especially at Puranpur Mandi of Pithoragarh, Rawat’s media advisor Surendra Kumar said. “The Chief Minister has requested Rajnath to look into the matter,” he said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations