At least six people, including three policemen have been injured after a clash broke out between two groups over opening a window in Shamli district, police said Wednesday. The incident took place at Jasala village Tuesday when neighbours Devender and Manpal entered into an argument over opening the window of the former’s house, they said.
Manpal objected to the opening of the window as he claimed that it amounted to invading his privacy, police said, adding both the sides then started hurling stones at each other.
Six people including three policemen were injured in the incident, police said. A case has been registered against five people, including Devender who is absconding. Security has been tightened in the village, they added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen