A retired principal was shot dead by some unidentified assailants when he was returning from a school after a teaching session, police said on Tuesday. Ramesh Shukla, 62, a resident of Vishnupuri village, had retired from the post of principal two years ago but used to teach students out of his passion for teaching.
On Tuesday evening, when he was returning from the school on his bicycle, some unidentified assailants shot him. The bullets pierced his back and waist.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
The police are suspecting a family feud behind the killing.
“A feud regarding a family land has surfaced. We have registered an FIR against some unidentified people and the investigations are underway. We will nab them soon,” SSP Akash Kulhari said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More