An inquiry has been ordered into the death of a 28-year-old Dalit, who was undergoing a severe financial crunch and died of prolonged disease in Mauaima police station area of Allahabad Sunday morning.
Watch what else is making news:
The medical report claimed that the youth had been suffering from acute tuberculosis since one year. Allahabad Chief Development Officer Andra Vamsi, who is also the officiating district magistrate, has ordered an inquiry into the death of the victim identified as Dharmendra Kumar.
Soraon area SDM Brijendra Dwivedi said directions had also been issued to provide financial help to Kumar’s wife Usha Kumari.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn