Three persons were electrocuted to death in separate incidents in the district, police said on Thursday. Mulchand (35), an employee of the electricity department, died after coming in contact with a high tension wire while repairing a supply line at Dinkarpur village under Shahpur Police Station on Wednesday, they said. The body has been sent for postmortem.
In another incident, Monu (25), the son of a farmer, died after accidentally touching an electric wire of a tubewell when he had gone to irrigate the fields at Simbhalka village in the district, they said. In the third incident, Ali Miyan (40), a labourer, was electrocuted to death while doing some work at a wedding function in Kakroli village in the district