Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu on Tuesday took a strong exception to some politicians raising questions about the surgical strikes against terror launch pads across the Line of Control (LoC) after the Uri attack.
Speaking at a book release function in New Delhi, Naidu said that it is unfortunate that some politicians are speaking the language of Pakistan about the surgical strikes carried out by the brave Indian Jawans.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We saw today some political leaders speaking the language of Pakistan. Such politicians don’t realise the consequences of their irresponsible talks, it shows their lack of confidence in our jawans,” he said.
He said, such type of irresponsible talks only reflect their lack of confidence in Indian security forces.
The Union Minister said India needs to stand united against the forces disturbing socio-economic fabrics of the country.
“The nation needs to stand together. It is not fair to ask our jawans to show proof of their operations against terrorists,” he said.
Courting a massive controversy, Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam called on the Centre to give proof of the surgical strike that took place in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), while asserting that India was by not doing so, being insulted by Pakistan in the international arena.