Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik has written to Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav directing him to take action against former MLA Krishna Kumar Sachan after he was found guilty in the Lokayukta report in a disproportionate assets case.
Sachan’s wife is also accused of buying land in an “illegal manner,” a press release from Raj Bhavan said.
The Lokayukta after probing the charges had asked the government to lodge a case against Sachan under Anti- Corruption Act.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Lokayukta also asked to initiate action against some local revenue department officials in connection with the land deals of his wife, the release said.
The Lokayukta had sent a special report to the Governor after the state government failed to apprise him of the action taken