Uttar Pradesh state general secretary Pankaj Singh Sunday said anarchist forces are prevailing in the state and criminals are loitering fearlessly.
Addressing party workers at the inauguration of ‘Yuva Sammelan’ here at Raj Nagar Ram Lila maidan today, he said, “Samajwadi Party is befooling the masses and ‘Chacha-Bhateeja’ are engulfed in a family fued.”
“The UP government has failed on all the fronts and the state economy has been jeopardized,” he said.
“On one hand Congress is politicising the martyrdom of Indian soldiers whereas BJP will emerge as a world leader in case the Indian youths are not misguided,” Singh said.
The ‘Sammelan’ was also attended by local parliamentarian Gen VK Singh and BJP National Secretary Shree Kant Sharma.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest