Four persons including a former village head have been sentenced to life imprisonment by a court here in a three-year-old double murder case.
Additional government counsel Misqin Ali said that Sriram Nishad and his brother Chunnu belonging to Chatchatgan village were going on their motorcycle on November 2, 2013 when they were shot dead by attackers and their faces crushed over old enmity.
A chargesheet was filed against four persons — former ‘gram pradhan’ Vishambhar Nishad, Ram Prakash Nishad, Ramraj Nishad and Rambabu Nishad, he said.
After hearing both the sides, Additional District and Sessions Judge Sajay Singh Thursday sent all the four to life imprisonment besides imposing a fine of Rs 10,000 on each of them.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review