Three persons, including a 13-year-old boy, were killed and as many were injured when two motorcycles collided head-on in Rasulabad area in the Kanpur Dehat district, police said.
The accident took place in the evening of June 19 when Arun (20), a Rasulabad resident, was going on a motorcycle with his friends Brajesh (13) and Kallu (18). Their bike collided near Yadavnagar village with another speeding motorcycle on which B P Singh (18), Deepak (25) and Amit were traveling, they said.
- Chandigarh: Two from Manimajra killed in head-on collision between bikes, 3 injured
- Kolkata: Speeding Ola cab collides with bike, kills one of 3 riders
- Biker stuntman killed on Parliament Street in police firing
- Bike collision: two dead,one injured
- Two teenagers die in bike-truck collision
- One dead,8 injured in road accidents in Ambala
Due to the impact of the collision, six pillion riders fell off from the bike leaving them injured.
Police reached the spot and rushed the injured to hospital where Brajesh, Arun and Amit were declared dead. The three others who were critically injured have been sent to the district hospital.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem.