The second edition of the annual UAE-India economic forum to explore investment opportunities in sectors like infrastructure, ports, railways and tourism in India will be held here this month. The two-day UAE-India Economic Forum (UIEF) is set to be inaugurated by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on October 19-20 while Minister of State for External Affairs M J Akbar will deliver a keynote speech on the second day of the gathering.
The focus of this year’s forum will be investment opportunities in India’s infrastructural projects with the event’s sessions shedding light on sectors that offer attractive investment opportunities, including infrastructure, ports and railways, tourism and hospitality, healthcare, agriculture and food security.
The line-up of speakers include top leaders from the industry from both the countries, with UIEF emerging as a definitive networking and knowledge-sharing platform for major investors and government leaders.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first edition of the forum last year was inaugurated by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The 2016 edition is supported by the UAE’s Ministry of Economy, UAE International Investors Council, Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Invest India and Abu Dhabi Global Market. The event is hosted by the Consulate General of India, Dubai along with Bloomberg Businessweek Middle East, and produced by UMS Conferences.