Minister of State for Foreign Affairs M.J Akbar on Tuesday left for Abu Dhabi to attend the second edition of the annual UAE-India Economic Forum (UIEF) aimed to explore investment opportunities in sectors like infrastructure, ports, railways and tourism in India. The two-day forum would set to be inaugurated by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari on October 19-20 while M.J. Akbar will deliver a keynote speech on the second day of the gathering.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The line-up of speakers include top leaders from the industry from both the countries, with UIEF emerging as a definitive networking and knowledge-sharing platform for major investors and government leaders.
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had inaugurated the first edition of the forum last year.
The second edition of the UIEF is supported by the UAE’s Ministry of Economy, UAE International Investors Council, Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Invest India and Abu Dhabi Global Market.