Jhansi: Power department worker dead after being electrocuted

Both of them worked with power department and were there to repair an 11000 volt electricity line.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: June 22, 2016 1:31:20 pm

Two persons were electrocuted in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday while working atop an electric pole, reported NDTV. One of them died on the spot and the other was rushed to a hospital. His condition remains critical.

The man was undertaking repairs on an electric pole when the incident happened. Seeing this, another man climbed the pole to help him but he too was electrocuted.

Passers-by recorded the incident on their mobile phones.

Both of them worked with power department and were there to repair an 11,000 volt electricity line.

More details are awaited.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App

Share your thoughts
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adda
Advertisement