At least two people have died after they were infected with Dengue virus in Jammu, according to reports on Monday. A 26-year-old son of a BJP legislator Ramesh Arora, Sadhaya Arora, died at a private hospital in Ludhiana after he was infected with Dengue.
Initially Sadhaya Arora was admitted in Government Medical College Hospital at Jammu some days ago, BJP sources said, adding that he had been in coma for the last three days. He breathed his last on Monday morning.
Earlier a patient had died in Kathua over a week ago. The Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Kathua, Dr Raj Kumar Sangra, however, said that the tests on the deceased were conducted at private labs in Punjab which cannot be taken authentic.
Nearly 60 people in Jammu region have so far been tested positive during the last one month, sources said. The health department officials, however, said that Dengue was mild this time, as of the 474 suspected cases coming to hospitals only 59 have been tested positive. Last year, the number of patients tested positive was 153, they pointed out, adding all those brought to hospitals this time have been treated and discharged.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More