Sugumar, an auto driver from Chennai in Tamil Nadu, has started offering free ride to patients from Apollo hospital after Chief Minister Jayalalithaa got admitted there. Jayalalithaa was admitted to the hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Since then, there has been a lot of speculations regarding her health status with opposition ministers demanding release of a video or photograph of her from inside the hospital. Apollo hospital, however, released a detailed bulletin of her health on Thursday evening in which it said that the CM was responding positively to the treatment but needed to stay for a longer duration in the hospital.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi also paid a sudden visit to the CM on Friday and reiterated that she was responding well to treatment. A team of doctors is observing her continuously.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Thousands of people – followers of Jayalalithaa – have been coming out and praying for her swift recovery.