Three persons were killed after being struck by lightning in the districts, police said. The deceased– two government school teachers and a woman– were killed last evening, police said Monday.
“The first incident took place in Bisonia village in the district, where two government school teachers Ajay Arya (38) and Anil Sharma (35) were hit by a lightning when they were standing under a tree for protect themselves from rain,” assistant sub inspector of Suthalia Police Station, Ramesh Tomar said.
Arya was posted in Banjarapura government school, while Sharma worked in Gopalpura in Rajgarh district. In a separate incident at Padalya Mata village, a woman identified as Raju Malviya (50) died when she was struck by lightning, police said. Further investigation into both the cases was on, he added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage