Three police persons who accompanied electricity board workers for giving power connection at a disputed farm were injured when the owner hacked them at a village in the district on Thursday, police said. The policemen, including an inspector, were seriouly injured and had been admitted to a hospital, they said.
Watch What Else is Making News
The owner of the farm had a dispute with two other persons over the farm land and both sides had been making complaints against each other.
As the EB workers, who were asked to provide power connection at the farm sought protection in view of the land dispute, the three police personnel accompanied them.
When they entered the farm, a fight broke out between the owner and the other group. The farm owner allegedly hacked the three police personnel with a sharp edged weapon and later fled the scene.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Police said they were searching for the owner.