In perhaps the most bizarre comments on the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) controversy so far, BJP MLA from Ramgarh assembly constituency in Rajasthan’s Alwar district, Gyandev Ahuja, on Monday said that daily 50,000 pieces of bones, 3,000 used condoms, 500 used abortion injections, 10,000 cigarette “pieces”, among other things, are found at JNU, where girls and boys dance naked in cultural programmes.
Talking to journalists while leading a march on Monday in Alwar “against traitors” Ahuja said: “I want to put before you the facts, which have come through social media and television channels. When Maa Durga’s Ashtami is celebrated, they celebrate Mahishasura’s Jayanti. (And) these traitors hail Afzal Guru, who wanted to blow up the nation’s Parliament and challenged the Parliament and its MPs.”
Ahuja then proceeded to list the “facts”, reading from a page: “JNU mein pratidin beer ki can aur botlein milti hain. JNU mein pratidin 2,000 deshi videshi sharab ki botlein milti hain. Kaun peeta hai ye aap anuman lagayen. 10,000 se adhik cigarette ke tukde milte hain JNU mein, aur 4,000 se adhik beedi ke tukde milte hain. Aur itna hi nahi mere bhaiyon, 50,000 chhote badey haddiyon ke tukde milte hain, jo maas chabate hain ye deshdrohi log. Aur itna hi nahi, 2,000 chips ki thailiyan aur namkeen ke wrapper milte hain. 3,000 se adhik prayog mein kiye jane waley condom, jo wahan ladkiyan parhti hain, humari behen beti, unke saath ye kaise kukarm karte hain. Aur 500 prayog me liye gaye injection milte hain, woh injection garbh girane ke. 100 silver rang ke kaagaz jinse drug pi jati hein.aur bhi bahut faltu kachra milta hei.”
(Daily, 2,000 Indian and foreign liquor bottles are found in JNU. Who drinks them is anybody’s guess. More than 10,000 pieces (butts) of cigarettes and 4,000 pieces of beedis are found. And not just this, my brothers, 50,000 big and small pieces of bones are found – (remnants of) the meat these traitors chew. And not just this, 2,000 polythene (wrappers) of chips and namkeen are found, and so are 3,000 used condoms – the misdeeds they commit with our sisters and daughters there. And 500 used abortion injections (are also found). Also found are 100 silver coloured papers, which are used for drugs.along with lots of useless garbage),” the MLA said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Colonel (unclear) was telling, after 8 pm, there is only nasha (intoxication) in JNU. And not youths, but fathers of more than two children study there. And often, there are cultural programmes, jisme chhhatra va chhatrayein nange nritya karte hain aur inka anand nasheri chhatra lete hain, ye JNU ka vyaktigat jeevan hai (where the girls and boys dance naked while intoxicated students enjoy it. This is the life in JNU),” he said.
“And for traitor Afzal Guru, and under the leadership of Umar Khalid and Kanhaiya – who is not a Kanhaiya but Duryodhan – anti-national chants were made. Pakistan zindabad was chanted, and to break India into pieces,” said Ahuja, who also attacked Rahul Gandhi for visiting “JNU traitors.”
Talking to The Indian Express, Ahuja said, “I had received these details from WhatsApp.” He said that about 700-800 persons had participated in the Monday rally but termed it a “trailer.” “Today’s rally featured only BJP flags while we will take a rally, along with former military personnel, next month which will have thousands of former armymen and we’ll fly only Tricolour. We will create such an environment in Alwar that Congress or the communists are not able to show their faces here.”
Recently, Kailash Chaudhary, the MLA from Barmer’s Baytoo constituency, had called the Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi a “traitor” and said he should be “hanged” and “shot” for siding with “anti-national” students at JNU. Congress state president Sachin Pilot said that such statements display the “fascist” nature of BJP and that a Congress delegation will meet Governor Kalyan Singh on Tuesday to demand arrests of both MLAs.