A 35-year-old woman was arrested for allegedly beating her 3-year-old son to death, police said Wednesday.
Bharthi Baburao Shinde was arrested Tuesday for allegedly assaulting her son, whom she looked as a hurdle in establishing a relationship with another man, Vishal Kumar, they said.
The incident took place on November 21 at the residence of the accused, where the woman along with her paramour brutally assaulted the toddler, killing him on the spot.
The child was declared brought dead when he was taken to a nearby hospital.
According to police, Kumar, who used to live with the accused woman often used to quarrel with her over the child following which they decided to get rid of him.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The woman, who hails from Nanded lost her husband a couple of years ago and had two sons with him. She met Kumar after she left home and shifted to Mumbai with her younger son, police said adding efforts are on to nab Kumar.