Two members of a family were allegedly murdered by four persons over a personal animosity at a village near here, police said Thursday.
Azad Singh Dudani (28) and his brother Dhanraj (22), worked as welders, had a dispute with the alleged accused over some petty issues, Inspector Dhanajay Pore of Kulgaon police station said.
“The two brothers again had a tiff with the accused during Navratri festival. They were called by the accused to Pashane village near Ulhas river at about 9.30 pm last night for a meeting and were assaulted by swords. All of them belonged to Kulgaon village in Badlapur,” the officer said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
One of accused one has been identified as Arjun Shetty and a case was registered against him and three others under section 302 (murder) rw 34 (common inention) of the Indian Penal Code and relevant sections of Arms Act.
The two bodies were sent for postmortem while a manhunt was launched to nab the accused, he said.