- Live Cricket Streaming India vs Bangladesh T20 Nidahas Trophy 2018 final: When and where to watch IND vs BAN T20 final Live
- India vs Bangladesh Live Score Live Streaming Nidahas Trophy Final: India lose two early wickets after good start to chase
- Gorakhpur DM, who stopped media from entering counting centre, promoted
Ahead of Assembly elections in 2017, the Punjab government announced on Thursday that it would complete the decade-old Kali Bein project in the next 20 days.
After holding meetings in three districts of Doaba, including Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Hoshiarpur, by the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB), Punjab Transport Minister Ajit Singh Kohar made the announcement.
- Veteran Akali leader Ajit Singh Kohar passes away in Punjab
- Seechewal, Kali Bein models to be replicated in Bihar: Nitish Kumar
- 16 years on, Kali Bein project up against public, official apathy
- Delhi govt to adopt Seechewal model for cleaning Yamuna: Kapil Mishra
- Uma Bharti sends sarpanch team to Kali Bein
- Prayers dry up on lips as Kali Bein fails to rise at Sultanpur Lodhi
Kali Bein is a 164-km long rivulet of Beas river. The Punjab government in 2005-06 had made a project under which the dirty water flow was to be stopped.
The government had identified 44 villages but in the past decade, the number of villages have increased to 73.
Punjab Transport Minister, Ajit Singh Kohar said that Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal had asked to complete the project in the next 20 days so he could inaugurate it by May 31.