BJP MLAs and other party leaders in Telangana on Thursday held a protest in the state Secretariat demanding the TRS government implement loan waiver for farmers and release input subsidy to them for crop loss. BJP MLAs, led by party floor leader in Legislative Assembly G Kishan Reddy, submitted a memorandum to Chief Secretary Rajiv Sharma as they held a protest outside the Chief Minister’s office in the Secretariat.
They held placards demanding the TRS government implement its farmers’ loan waiver promise and release the input subsidy for them.
Kishan Reddy and others sat outside the block housing CM’s office. Some of them were removed from the place later by the police.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen