One person was killed and three others were injured when a mysterious heavy object fell close to the building complex of a private engineering college near Vellore in Tamil Nadu, causing an explosion.
The explosion, which created a crater, occurred near the Bharatidasan Engineering college complex at Natarampalli with eyewitnesses claiming that the object fell from the sky. A driver working in the college lost his life after the object fell near him as he was walking past the building.
Three gardeners suffered injuries and were admitted to a local hospital.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to the principal of the college, Bhaskar, all the students who were there in their classes at the time of the incident were safe.
The explosion damaged many glass planes of the college buildings, official sources said. It also created a small crater near the building complex.
The police is looking into the incident, sources said.
According to eye witnesses, the object fell from the sky though there was no official confirmation.