The AAP began an indefinite dharna at Sarala head near Kapoori village over the SYL issue on Friday. The party leaders said they will not allow the state to release the water in the canal.
The party has also raised its concern over the statements of some Khaps Panchaysts of Haryana that gave an ultimatum of two days to Punjab to release the water. The dharna, according to the party, will end only after the issue is resolved.
Addressing the people, state party convener Gurpreet Singh Wraich “Ghuggi” termed state Congress chief Captain Amrinder Singh as the main culprit over the issue. He said the Congress party divided Punjab and made it a small state and then stole its water.
Ghuggi said if Captain was serious over the issue, he should resign from the party and not only as an MP.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked