Swaraj Abhiyan, a socio-political body, is set to announce the launch of its full-fledged political party Sunday. It will announce the party’s official name, along with details about its organisational structure, vision, charter, constitution and future plans.
After the ouster of Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan from the Aam Aadmi Party for alleged anti-party activities last year, the duo had co-founded Swaraj Abhiyan to ‘take forward the anti-corruption movement’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Senior leaders of the body have earlier hinted that it is set to contest the municipal polls in Delhi next year, for which it has already started its groundwork.