Swaraj Abhiyan, led by former AAP leader Yogendra Yadav, on Sunday launched its political wing ‘Swaraj India’ on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday.
Yadav will be the President and Ajit Jha the General Secretary, the new party announced at a press briefing here. Fahim Khan will be Treasurer of the party.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Yadav, senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan, Ajit Jha and Anand Kumar had fallen out with Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convenor and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in March last year.
Yadav then launched Swaraj Abhiyan, which worked at the grass-roots level but had so far stayed away from electoral politics.