External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj Friday responded to a visa request by an Indian man living in Dubai for his Pakistani wife for treatment of their son in Mumbai. In a tweet, Yasin said he applied for visa for his Pakistani wife in September to travel to Mumbai for treatment of their son who is special child.
“Where have you applied for Indian visa for your Pakistani wife ? Also pl give details of your child’s treatment in Mumbai ?” Swaraj tweeted today.
Earlier, Yasin tweeted “I am struggling to get medical attendant visa for my wife who is pakistani, to get treatment for my child in Mumbai.”
The External Affairs Minister also assured help when a man named Namuduri Venkata Rao requested her to help him get a visa to visit Ukraine to attend to his son who is admitted in a hospital in that country.
“My son suffering pneumonia coma from 10days, pls help me provide visa urgently to visit my son in zaprozhye hospital,ukraine,” tweeted the man to which Swaraj said her office will contact him.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016