On a day The Indian Express carried details of the surgical strikes on terror launch pads in PoK, the BJP targeted Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for keeping silent.
BJP national secretary Shrikant Sharma said, “We are surprised as well as shocked at his silence at the two different media reports that have surfaced today giving details about the surgical strikes. The Indian Express and CNN News18 have shown conclusive evidence of the surgical strikes. Arvind Kejriwal is conspicuously silent today. We are still wondering what could be the reason?”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Sharma said it was “unfortunate how he (Kejriwal) fell victim to propaganda of Pakistani media”.
Kejriwal had sought release of proof of the strikes, saying Pakistan was shaming India internationally by questioning the authenticity of the strike.
Sharma said, “Does his silence mean that he trusts Pakistani media over Indian media? Does his silence mean that he does not believe that the surgical strikes happened? Does his silence mean that he still does not trust the Indian Army?”