Deputy chief minister Sukhbir Badal Wednesday held one-to-one meetings with Akali legislators of Doaba in Mohali to have discussion about their respective constituencies to evolve a constituency-centric approach for the 2017 assembly elections .
The Deputy CM also met some legislators from Majha region. With a survey-based report card in his hands for each constituency, Sukhbir apprised Akali MLAs abpout their current standing in the constituency on the basis of voters’ feedback.
The survey report had ratings like “good”, “average”, “bad” and “don’t know”, an Akali MLA who attended the meeting told.
Another MLA said the survey report also had current standings of SAD, AAP and Congress in each constituency.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations