A 15-year-old student today allegedly shot at his school director at Jaora town here leaving him seriously injured, police said. “The student of class IX fired and injured Milestone Academy School director Amit Jain, who has been rushed to Indore in a critical state,” Jaora area City Superintendent of Police (CSP) Dipak Shukla said.
Watch What Else is Making News
After committing the crime, the boy fled from the school.
The student came to school wearing plain clothes. His teacher asked him to go home and put on the uniform and return, the CSP said.
When the minor was wearing the uniform, a phone call from the school informed his parents about his behaviour. His family was also told that the boy was absent on Thursday and Friday, after which he was chided, Shukla added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Enraged, the minor returned to school with a pistol and shot Jain in the stomach in his chamber, the CSP added.
Jain was taken to a civic hospital from where he has been rushed to Indore in a critical condition.