Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar will address members of the French Parliament in Paris on October 18 and 19.
“Gurudev (Sri Sri Ravi Shankar) will address the members of National Assembly and Senate of France on October 18 and 19 respectively at the behest of Paul Giacobbi, President of India France Parliamentary group and François Marc, the President of India France Group of Senators,” Art of Living said in a release.
It said the addresses will focus on conflict resolution and inter-confessional and inter cultural dialogue. Stating that this is the first time that an Indian leader will be addressing both the houses of the French Parliament, Art of Living said he will address questions from French MPs after the sessions.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He will also be delivering a keynote address on ‘Ethics for a globalised and sustainable economy’ for experts and country representatives of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, one of the world’s most powerful political and economic platforms.
“To receive a spiritual leader without a political mandate is a big step in recognising the potential of the soft power of India,” Art of Living France Executive Director Serge Michenaud said. After Paris, Sri Sri is slated to visit Poland, Sweden and Norway, addressing public programmes in these countries, the release said, adding, he is scheduled to deliver on October 23 keynote address at the Peace Conference in the Norwegian Parliament.