A Samajwadi Party leader allegedly molested a teacher at his school, following which a case has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Watch What Else is Making News
Dishant Tyagi, the party’s candidate from Murad Nagar for the Assembly polls next year, runs a school in Morta village.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A teacher of the school alleged that Tyagi called her in his office and sent his gunner and security officer out, Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashish Srivastav.
The complainant alleged that he offered to bear her family expenses. When she spurned his proposal, Tyagi grabbed her from her waist.
The SP leader also threatened the teacher of dire consequences is she told about the incident to anybody.
A case under sections 354A (sexual harassment), 354D (stalking), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 342 (wrongful confinement), 506 (criminal intimidation) of IPC has been registered against him and his brother, police said.