Congress President Sonia Gandhi has condoled the passing away of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand.
Describing him as a “unifying figure” who had a revered place in the hearts of Thai people, Gandhi said that during his long reign, King Bhumibol Adulyadej faced many challenges, but served his people with great commitment and honesty.
Extending heartfelt condolences to the members of the royal family and people of Thailand, she said India has lost a good friend with the passing of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The King passed away today, ending a remarkable seven-decade reign as the world’s longest ruling monarch who was considered a demigod and seen as a unifying force in the deeply polarised country. He was 88.