Six days after he was appointed advisor to Arunachal Pradesh Governor J P Rajkhowa, former Delhi Police Commissioner Y S Dadwal on Tuesday resigned from the post due to “personal reasons”. Former DG of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) B D Sharma has been appointed as Dadwal’s replacement.
On January 26, when the Centre brought Arunachal Pradesh under President’s Rule, Dadwal and retired IAS officer G S Patnaik were appointed as advisors to Rajkhowa.
“Dadwal tendered his resignation from the post of advisor to the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh today citing personal reasons. His resignation has been accepted by the government. Former SSB chief B D Sharma has been appointed to the post,” confirmed a home ministry spokesperson. Dadwal could not be reached for comment.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
While Dadwal is a 1974-batch IPS officer who retired in 2011 from SSB after being appointed the Delhi Police chief, Patnaik is a 1980-batch IAS officer who retired after serving in the Delhi government in various capacities. Sharma is a 1980-batch police officer of West Bengal cadre.