The Supreme Court Monday sought to know from a trial court judge in Siwan whether the two accused in the journalist’s murder were proclaimed offenders when they were seen with Bihar Health Minister and RJD chief Lalu Prasad’s son Tej Pratap Yadav and former MP Mohammad Shahabuddin.
Recently, photos of Tej Pratap with alleged sharpshooters — Mohammad Kaif and Mohammad Javed, accused in the Dainik Hindustan journalist Rajdev Ranjan murder case — had surfaced.
The photos were adduced in the apex court by Ranjan’s wife Asha, who had sought a court-monitored CBI probe and transfer of the trial outside Bihar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing